ryz's new 3 feet tank

ryz

• SRC Member

sometimes ppl just miss them cos they r too distracted wen seeing colourful croceas but i noe a squamosa if i c one. now quite difficult to find but i think u missed it jus now. it was beige with brown stripes. quite boring.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

The red one is deresa right? That one darn nice also... where to get green Squamosa?? you selling any of the two clams in the pic?? I will buy.. haha

Missed it just now?? Didn't go clam shopping just now.. only went to buy skimmer. My gf bought it.. darn... where?? t95?

Your deresa seems damn big man.. like it better than your green squammy..

you selling anyone of them... if ever u decide to, dun 4get me!!!

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

Yes.. it's red in the pic.. maybe u can take better pic of the deresa??

helped u resize the pic for ur avartar.. cause ur avartar looks very pixelated.. haha.. me too much time?? nah.. it's very easy to do with photoshop.. they make it look good too..

me only 2 clams.. 1 crocea and 1 maxima.. maxima already took.. corcea took pics last time.. serach thru the previous pages.. ;)

Bought a teardrop maxi.. but died the next day...didn't even get to take pic.. was a darn nice specimen.. but sianz... not healthy..

post-34-1080402221.gif

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

thanks for the avatar but how the hell do i change it man. i have another pic of my 2 small clams. will tell dat they look normal.

but the picture does nt do justice to my big one's colour.

see, i told u they were small... B)

post-34-1080402569.jpg

• SRC Member
nice.... very shimmering. but still cant beat some at the farm jus now....no offence....

u sure anot?? where?? lck110?? wah... noone to bring me man... how much?? sell me ur deresa leh!!

color up?? will meh?? maxima dun need as much light mah.. so put on sandbed first.. MIGHT shift up lah...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

u sure anot?? where?? lck110?? wah... noone to bring me man... how much?? sell me ur deresa leh!!

pasir ris fish farm. if u take ur time looking.... u will notice them :D

im nt bragging but i have been noticing dem for a yr now..... and some of them looks as gd as clams direct wan. jus take ur time n look.

clamsdirest

this will make u drool :yeah: