ryz's new 3 feet tank

ryz

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
yep taking mysis... You try also lah... quite strong smelling.. if still cannot mix with some frozen cyclops even more strong smelling..

mine taking nori and food stuck between the lr..... very troublesome ;) still nt taking whatever food i trow in for the bt <_<

seachen got this food entice thingy..... tried it b4? :idea:

• SRC Member

hmmm... think my nori too big piece it eat then spit out... but they're small enuf for my YT leh.. so far taking mysis and sometimes pellets

Seachem entice nv try b4.. cause I didn't think I would need such products to entice the fishes... I think cyclops, mysis and garlic/fish oil is damn smelly already and the fishes surely enticed.. haha..

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
hmmm... think my nori too big piece it eat then spit out... but they're small enuf for my YT leh.. so far taking mysis and sometimes pellets

Seachem entice nv try b4.. cause I didn't think I would need such products to entice the fishes... I think cyclops, mysis and garlic/fish oil is damn smelly already and the fishes surely enticed.. haha..

hmmm maybe i should get cyclops first ;)

• SRC Member

propagated a stem of my xenia today.. just cute off a stem and stuck it in a Hole in a LR.. placed it high up to give it good light.. Lets hops it doesn't get blown away by the current. Should attach in a few days time?

post-34-1086434569.jpg

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

nope... they had a huge cup coral(1 foot plus?) and many hammer corals and frogspawn. Think their fishes mostly kenna swiped liao.. got many otehr softies, mushrooms etc.. they also had a green mantis shrimp. actually my main reason for going down was to buy a powerhead for my skimmer. I ordered one, they also kindly offered to mod it into needlewheel for me... save me the trouble... good service! ;)

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

xenia frag lost... nowhere to be found... If it doesn't turn up soon think will probably die in the dark... lol.. shoulda secured it with something... anyone care to share how to secure it? some sort of mesh? rubberband?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

needlewheel pump is still a pump.. just that the impeller is modified to chop up the bubbles taken in from the intake

Ctenochaetus Striatus bught for around 10 only.. why?

Live and Let Live

Sis AP... your hammer like mine?? Like this?

eh.. me old man..

close pic not clear leh..

may b a frogspawn..

the tip looks like wat?

your clam the colour so funni. never seen b4..

but nice..