ryz's new 3 feet tank

ryz

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

feeding well... fed it with those chinese soup seaweed soaked in garlic... ate more than I expected it to... but still there's whitespots... still actively swimming and bold... hope my garlic treatment works...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
feeding well... fed it with those chinese soup seaweed soaked in garlic... ate more than I expected it to... but still there's whitespots... still actively swimming and bold... hope my garlic treatment works...

if it eats dun panic bro.... my scopas nt eating but im nt panicing yet. nw in a 3 footer with a marooon clown and a orchid dotty back. all minding their own business :P ur bt should be fine.... wad ich treatment u using? :unsure:

• SRC Member

no more ich on my BT... but it might just be temporary... maybe the ich is at a different stage in it's lifecycle... might come back few days later... will monitor it's condition next few days and upfate u guys.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
no more ich on my BT... but it might just be temporary... maybe the ich is at a different stage in it's lifecycle... might come back few days later... will monitor it's condition next few days and upfate u guys.

gd news bro abt the bt.... hey did u get my msg??? i just got back from lck n coralfarm.... think u mite b very interested in coral farm :rolleyes::lol:

• SRC Member

my exam thursday... till next wednesday...

bad news... ich is back... as I had foreseen... it was gone because the parasite was at a different stage of it's lifecycle... now it's back!

BT still eating though...

this pic is my best work yet...

post-34-1082474180.gif

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

got another BT? u put in ur biggest tank ah? not scared tang police whack u? haha... my BT eating everything I tried... soup seaweed, mysis shrimps, food granules, flake food.. but have ich lah... sigh~ sad...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

u want? my brother is selling... about 20 kg... but I have to get rid of the macro alage that is growing on it first... if you want then I reserve for you... cause I was thinking of only advertising it after I get rid of the pest algae that is on it... It is also moderately encrusted with coralline.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

no ich on BT for 2 days already... hope this continues...

Have been feeding it lots of granules... Some Garlic soaked mysis... haven't fed it seaweed for the past two days though...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

I DIYed a 3 feet FL light for my tank... using daylight 30W bulb... it's surprisingly bright!!! and I thought of using it as a moonlight!!

can't post pics cause cam is with my dad... overseas now... thinking of getting actinic tube... anyone selling? 3 feet one..

Live and Let Live