ryz's new 3 feet tank

ryz

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

yea man... chubby, healthy... love it!!! wasn't this blue at pacific marine right? Think it's cxolour wasn't as nice there because it was stressed... now it solid blue!

here's the latest pic of the bubble... opening up well... hows ur bubble doing? real worth buy man.. can't seem to capture the green colour of the bubble in the pictures... unless I use flash.

post-34-1082180248.jpg

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
bubble once expanded cant see any sigh of tissue damage B) looks healthy but because i bought the biggest piece, i ended up rescaping till 3am :blink::(

ahaha.... how u manage to find space??? post pics of your bubble leh... hope it's doing as well as mine is...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

more pics!!! tank looks sucky now.. very messy... will rescape once BT is settled down and my exams over... my gf just loves the BT! but she said that the BT's face dun look like dori.. hahaha...

full tank shot taken with altered white balance...

post-34-1082187663.jpg

Live and Let Live

more pics!!! tank looks sucky now.. very messy... will rescape once BT is settled down and my exams over... my gf just loves the BT! but she said that the BT's face dun look like dori.. hahaha...

full tank shot taken with altered white balance...

LOL* :lol: this is much more nice then Dory in the movie...NATURE... your tank look sucky ?? NOt at all...nice stacking of corals and of course the <<police fish >> BT ..my fav :lol:

• SRC Member

upgrade lah... then no need to worry about space constraint... but if you upgrade prepare to spend few whole days just moving and scaping and all the laborious stuff...

Gonna spend more $$ also..

Upgrade lah... I never regretted upgrading from my 2 footer... but I regret not upgrading from 2 feet to 4 feet straight away though.. cause now I feel that my tank is too small... :(

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

I'm worried that my BT isn't getting enough food... it's eating but eating very little... I fed it mysis but it only ate a few... I clipped seaweed inside my tank(the top part) but it never showed any interest...

I would like to know what would be an ideal diet for BTs... and are the gluttonous or do they eat very little?

should I be worried?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

mayne its nt hungry? my bt eats and eats and eats but it still has white spots n blackspots. but improving day by day :unsure:

my bt eats seaweed,flake, pallet,bbs but i have nt tried mysis. maybe its still aclimating? u only got it 2 days brp ;) dun worry too much :peace:

• SRC Member

WAH! dangerous... My maxi and crocea!! if it nips at my clams I dunno what to do liao... cannot catch it out... clams need to be in this tank for MH light...

hope my BT won't develop a stomach for clams man.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
WAH! dangerous... My maxi and crocea!! if it nips at my clams I dunno what to do liao... cannot catch it out... clams need to be in this tank for MH light...

hope my BT won't develop a stomach for clams man.

haiya!

then put in my tank lah! :P

• SRC Member
dats y i m flooding the tank with food for the nex few days. seem tt wen i feed it more it dont bother my clams :(

watch your bioload bro...

ryan........................

*very long pause*

DREAM ON! :P wahahahaha...

Live and Let Live