Two Deep Blue

Tanzy

• SRC Member
Does that include foot massage for mother in law?

No, we are more "advanced" than this... get OSIM foot massager for them... ideally ones that are faulty and short circuit easily.... opps, I think my brother-in-law is surfing here somewhere.... :D

Hi everyone! I din know this thread was going on till Sharkbait told me about it. Gosh! think I'll have to go into hiding liao :ph34r: , otherwise DeepBlue's hitman :pirate: would find me. kekeke... I did not know there was another deepblue here until i registered and was reading through a thread, then i realised there was another deepblue. :o Actually, I have been using this nick all the while, be it in ICQ, IRC or in online games (sharkbait, my GOOD friend can vouch for that :P ).

Anyway, hi DeepBlue!!! I'm actually a newbie to this hobby (as you can see from my siggy), and have yet to set up my own marine tank (currently have a 3ft goldfish tank, which belongs to my dad). Planning for a marine tank in june, if I have saved enough money by then :erm: ... Therefore, for the time being, I'm doing some reading to get myself ready to join in the fun!!! So I have lots to learn from you instead, DeepBlue! :D BTW, it was sharkbait who aroused my interest in this hobby. <_< ... shouldn't have gone to his hse to look at his tank :pinch: ! now gotta spend money to feed my DESIRE :evil: for a marine setup...

Ohh yes... one last thing... thanks Tanzy, for creating this thread and thus an oppotunity for me to do a FULL-SCALE intro abt myself :thanks:

Bro.....dun learn from me...I am learning from sharkbait as well...so when you have a tank later...do share with me your exp... :lol:

welcome to the club!!!!

BTw, no need to hide, didnt engage any hitman due to insufficient funds and suitable candidates :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Supporter
There are two Deep Blues! One is Deep_Blue and the other DeepBlue. :lol:

I believe that there's another reefer out there with the nick DeepBlue....

He's supposed to be a LFS owner across the causeway....

and did post in this forum before.....

Actually...till today....I am still wondering why I chose this nic.....maybe coz my wife sign up first and was laughing at the nics I suggested, so under pressure. anyhow wack one in....should have gone for HonkydongMan :lol::lol::lol::lol: