My mistake

Hello to All...

I like to seek advise on some followings... As I am about to embark on a adventure into marine after almost 4 years of tropical fishes, I had the 'pleasure' of mis indentifying a sea dragon as a sea horse... :P

Like to really find out if sea dragon are suitable in a FOWLR setup... but most importantly if it is suitable for newbies.

Rgds,

Actually I saw it on documentary... and some pics from gallery... Further looked into it and I realise that it is Illegal to owned them without licensed... You guys must really pardon me.... It my another mistake again.

I was captivated by its rare beauty... so I did not really read into the post about them...

No offences to all bros here...

IF you had the 'misfortune' to lay your hands on a sea dragon... you have the ENORMOUS responsibility to care for this very very rare creature which is not usually owned and cared for by private individuals... and only given to educational instituitions for research purposes or to public aquariums.

Since you are a newbie to marine... which is totally different from freshwater.... I strongly suggest that you do not attempt to keep this creature, which requires a species only tank and fed with live foods.

AT