2ft Light for sale

ryz

• SRC Member

I'm selling my 2 feet FL light that I bought 2 months ago. Used for 1 month plus only (about 8 hours a day) still in very good condition. Changed the bulb to arcardia daylight and arcardia actinic blue. Total cost me about 100 bucks

I paid:

$35 for the FL casing with normal FL tubes

$30 for arcardia daylight tube(claims to give better light output)

$30 for actinic blue tube

you pay:

All for $70

will give you the extra tubes that I changed out too. In tip top condition. Casing silver in colour. COmes with plastic stand that can be mounted on tanks's side glass.

Selling because I got PL light and think that FL extra and looks awkward with two light sets on my tank. Anytakers pls pm me.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
can you stop disturbing pple's sales?

No one with the right mind will sell it to you at this price. If I were that guy I rather throw it away.

agreed...do a check on most of his previous posting... :evil:

• SRC Member

lol I wanna sell as a whole set cuz I wouldn't have any use for the rest of it otherwise. it's a Atman brand one. Change the tubes to arcardia actinic and 10,000Kelvin. Still very new. Never really use. Cause Bought the PL lights very soon after I bought this. So it's in very good condition. The tubes are 15Watts each I think 1 1/2 feet long or so. Not too sure. Gives your aquarium a very nice natural bluish look(unlike blue bulbs, actinic is very natural). Can light a very wide area.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

okok sell you the 10,000Kelvin tube you want? Like that I will sell my actinic also liao. Anyone wants??? Hey knoggy maybe you can take 1 actinic and 1 normal white that came woth the light. Then use it for your planted? Sell you the atman 2 ft casing, 10,000Kelvin tube and one normal white FL tube for say, $45?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

Hey knoggy maybe you can take 1 actinic and 1 normal white that came woth the light. Then use it for your planted? Sell you the atman 2 ft casing, 10,000Kelvin tube and one normal white FL tube for say, $45?

Live and Let Live

• 6 months later...
  • SRC Member

wah found the light in my storeroom then realised I haven't sold it yet.. haha... anyways upzz....

I'm selling my 2 feet ATMAN Double Switch FL Light set.

Comes with

1 x Arcadia Marine White 10,000K FL tube (I paid 20)

1 x Arcadia Marine Blue Actinic FL tube (I paid 20)

1 x ATMAN Aluminium alloy casing with dual switch to control individual bulb (I paid 35)

All this going for $40?? all still in mint condition.. or at least I never use since I upgraded in November Last year... used for around 2 months only...

Live and Let Live