• SRC Member

Too bored in office .so post a topic here for CNY goodies

:(

Which brands are the best and taste nice

zoe tay brand, aeroplane brand in chiantown or mei zhen xiang,

cant rem other brands..

or what brand u like ?

can others add in other brands here kekek :D:ph34r:

Wishes everyone one here will fill with ang pow in the pocket!!

then can buy more corals :idea::eyebrow:

bo pian (super bored in the office), I got no idea which one taste the best.

I think Zoe Tay brand is reasonable. Anyway during the peak CNY period where got good one? Production volume go up and quality drops. Very apparent by those that get mouldy quickly, never bbq properly.

I think the best are actually the ones from the neighbourhood stores as a lot of people are buying from Chinatown (Volume goes up, Quality may be affected). The neighbourhood ours are still slowing making the Ba kua.

Has compared the ones from Chinatown or popular brands to the neighourhood ones last year. All my guest says the ones at the neighbourhood has a better taste than others.

• SRC Member

i cant imagine if those stores employ tall models to promote sia like what tiger beer do sia~~`

wonder the ba qua girls will chose what types of clothes to put on :mellow:

I guess within a few hrs...all the ba qua will sell like hot cakes~~~

• SRC Member
I also hv no mood to work in the office already, esp being Fri so lets

join in the Ba-Kwa talk.

I ordered mei zhen xiang as it was a bulk order thru my co. - not that fantastic, a bit dry. I should think lin zhen yuan is better - but the Q certainly puts me off !!!

Bro!! I complain your boss hor!!! hahahaha :D Working time dont work thinking of Ba Kua and later still want to go off early to LFS!!!! If I am your wife....I lau bark sia!!!!!

• SRC Member

Think during CNY, very high demand. some shops pre-cooked them before sending to the shops for futher BBQ in front of customers. Maybe even outsource the source, that is probably why all taste about same during this time of year.

If you can find those that really BBQ on the spot from raw, then think they taste fresher. BUT then, these shops have the lllooonnnnggggeeeessssssssstttttttttt Q.

My preference : 1 ' Old Man Brand ' (lin zhen yuan ?)

2 mei zhen xiang

• SRC Member
you also working right?

I escape to CF and sealife during lunch time, but don't tell my boss hor :P

hahaha brother next time chio la!!! can go together ma..... then also kanna sack together ma.....hahahaha :lol:

same same....very time I go sales visit...must definately go to the nearest LFS to TUAN a bit before going back.... :rolleyes:

Was wondering if my bosses are in the SRC!!!! DANGER!! :huh:

• SRC Member

"Ah Qua" Ba Kua is the best... :lol::D Remember "I Not Stupid"?

Seriously, the best is Bee Chi Guan (correct?) or something like that... the one at Chinatown damn super duper long queue.... queue until got police come last year....

My second choice is Bee Cheng Hiang or "Mei Zhen Xiang"

hahaha brother next time chio la!!! can go together ma..... then also kanna sack together ma.....hahahaha :lol:

same same....very time I go sales visit...must definately go to the nearest LFS to TUAN a bit before going back.... :rolleyes:

Was wondering if my bosses are in the SRC!!!! DANGER!! :huh:

Yeah ! Can start another thread to gather all reefers who Twang at LFSs during office hours when they are supposed to Visit Customers!!

Too bad my current job does not entail such 'responsibilities'.

:rolleyes:

if i am not wrong should be

Lim Chee Guan

hehe ;)

if going by queue length, Lim Chee Guan, beats All other competitors hands down!

Try queueing... even trying to find the last person in the queue is a challenge.

but in true honesty, it is really that good! try it, wun regret it. (except the queueing part).

• SRC Member
if i am not wrong should be

Lim Chee Guan

hehe ;)

Yah correct correct! Lim Chee Guan...

Do u know Ba Kua got "cheong" one also (pirated version)... so be careful when u buy... they use same packaging also... as Lim Chee Guan or Bee Cheng Hiang....

Some even got spelling errors... :lol::D

If I got a Ba Kua store I will probably call it:

"Yu Goh Fatt"

"Goh Fatt Chee"

Or two stores side by side....

"Yu Kian Fatt"

"Soh Kian Wee"

:lol::D

• SRC Member

if going by queue length, Lim Chee Guan, beats All other competitors hands down!

Try queueing... even trying to find the last person in the queue is a challenge.

but in true honesty, it is really that good! try it, wun regret it. (except the queueing part).

I am now in cast and crutches... (left foot)... do u think I can gain some sympathy and jump queue at Lim Chee Guan?

"Uncle, I pai ka... but need to get one box... can give me first so I dun have to queue?"

Do u think it will work? Anyone tried dat before... :heh:

• SRC Member
What to do... I am stained by the gloomy economy

Yup. I even heard of someone so poor who collects his own skin flakes for the whole year so he can make some ba kua and offer them during new year..