Zoa for Bid

dreamlover

Ok the closest i could find in Coralpedia seems to be a zoa call Lilypad palys. Here is the picture taken from the Coralpedia site

post-1460-0-68134800-1328378643_thumb.jp

So for now it seems like no winner for this id contest dry.gif but views are welcome to overturn the decision if any :upsidedown:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Ok the closest i could find in Coralpedia seems to be a zoa call Lilypad palys. Here is the picture taken from the Coralpedia site

post-1460-0-68134800-1328378643_thumb.jp

So for now it seems like no winner for this id contest dry.gif but views are welcome to overturn the decision if any :upsidedown:

Bro thanks for the support! It's fun with a additional of ID contest with a chance to win another pc of zoas. :friends::ThanxSmiley:

• SRC Member

I'm not trying to overturn the Cedric's assessment.

But the Lily looked quite different from dreamlover's photos on the colors...maybe that's due to the lightings...

Anyways, seeing is believing. Will get a better assessment when I collect my 'prize' this Thurs.

I'm not trying to overturn the Cedric's assessment.

But the Lily looked quite different from dreamlover's photos on the colors...maybe that's due to the lightings...

Anyways, seeing is believing. Will get a better assessment when I collect my 'prize' this Thurs.

Yes bro, you are right that they dont appear to be exactly the same. In fact you will find that some of CoralPedia's zoas picture aren't really appear to be exactly same as the actual wild specimen or from reefer's tank. Water and lighting does changes a little on the final appearance. Hence what we can only do is to get the cloest match in terms of color and the zoas face pattern.

Please do share more on your observation. As long as you can show that your choice of Flamingo is a closer match, the prize will be yours :friends:

Other bros are welcome to share their views as well :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Bro klyve's bird of prey might be the nearest in term of pattern and colour, short of 1 circle encrusted with bright yellowish-orange but he missed the prize as need to participate in the bidding in order to win the prize. Sry for tat bro.

post-17913-13284206050688_thumb.jpg

Bro klyve's bird of prey might be the nearest in term of pattern and colour, short of 1 circle encrusted with bright yellowish-orange but he missed the prize as need to participate in the bidding in order to win the prize. Sry for tat bro.

post-17913-13284206050688_thumb.jpg

Yes bro, klyve's bird of prey seems to be the nearest in term of pattern and colour :agreed:

Very likely this is the id for your zoas :goodjob:

Yes bro, klyve's bird of prey seems to be the nearest in term of pattern and colour :agreed:

Very likely this is the id for your zoas :goodjob:

haha no problem.. but i also find that still missing of 1 more colour...

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• SRC Member

My best bet for e id is Dreams Zoas. Name after dreamlovers. Lol

Coz it gonna be a dream zoas to get for those who lost e id contest n also e bidding. 

So dr ang, i win hor. Guess my ans is e best for e zoas. 

• SRC Member

haha no problem.. but i also find that still missing of 1 more colour...

This might be the actual bird of prey, will do a trade infuture. :)

post-17913-1328446164612_thumb.jpg

My best bet for e id is Dreams Zoas. Name after dreamlovers. Lolî•î•î•

Coz it gonna be a dream zoas to get for those who lost e id contest n also e bidding. î„…î„…î„…

So dr ang, i win hor. Guess my ans is e best for e zoas. î‰î‰î‰

Wahaha, gd idea. Maybe when get better lens get more macro shot can submit to zoaid. :)