Tank to mix salt water

IanJ

The bottom of the tank i use to mix salt water in has smashed.

(must have been an act of god since my wife denies all knowledge of the fact that a box of hi-fi speakers had been dropped into the tank and smashed the bottom)

Where can i get one made quickly and cheaply?

It needs to be 16x18x18 (WxLxD) glass can be 6mm, needs to be sturdy enough to be carried(empty)from room to room.

Speakers are ok, i think. She "placed" them, sorry, dropped them in the empty tank since it matched the size of the box and seemed like a good place to put them.

What's a toyogo tub?

Its the volume thats important, sort of matches the ideal water change vol for my tank.

• SRC Member

I like Toyogo tubs cause they are deep and have wheels. The tub when filled with water go up to 100kg so it is impossible to lift. Deep is also good when you use a pump. They also come with a cover which is very useful to prevent water splashing out and dust getting in.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif