Urgent help!

freSS|ne

• SRC Member

my califlower grow crab... the crab seem to break out from the white califlower tree, causing alot of snow in my water. how come got crab inside the califlower??!!!! can anyone tell me what to do?

You mean it was ON the cauliflower, maybe between two branches? Or is there a HOLE in in where the crab is? Please describe a little better. What does it look like?

• SRC Member
It's a commensal crab..leave it alone..it's home is on the cauliflower..will probably help to keep it clean of detritus too.

i see... but it don't know doing what thing... alot of white white that come out

Fress,

Do you have a digital camera? Can you take some shots? Would like to take a look at the crab and the damaged coral.

BTW, you know that such corals do not live very long in captive reef tanks... don't you?

Nah... come on lah... just want to find out when I should launch a Speak Good English campaign amongst adult reefers in SRC. ;)

I got a call from the government to help out in this campaign after they have been monitoring the appalling amount of Singlish in SRC! :lol: Joking!

• SRC Member
Fress,

Do you have a digital camera? Can you take some shots? Would like to take a look at the crab and the damaged coral.

BTW, you know that such corals do not live very long in captive reef tanks... don't you?

Would really like to take a shot for you guys to see but i do not have a digital camera. Is tiny little crabbie which trying to crawl out from it's "home". It came out last night and i reliese now the gap where the crab came out has closed up.. guess it is sleeping inside? :huh: did a search last night, it says its branches provide shelter for a variety of other organisms, such as crabs and small fish.So think is ok.. :unsure: but still don't know should i take it away. :huh:

• SRC Member
Nah... come on lah... just want to find out when I should launch a Speak Good English campaign amongst adult reefers in SRC. ;)

I got a call from the government to help out in this campaign after they have been monitoring the appalling amount of Singlish in SRC! :lol: Joking!

Guess i really got to buck up in my English.. :P:D:)