Join now

Dispar_Anthias

• Sponsor

I would like to report and expose a corruption scandal with our resident tang police.

STATEMENT TAKEN ON 1/1 (plaintiff: Glare, defendant: Dispar_anthias)

On that fateful day of the new year, I received a suspicious call from someone whom I found out later was our resident Tang Police. He was recommending me a sohal tang that was 11 inches big, stating that my 5ft will have enough space for it, KNOWING that I already have a purple, yellow and achilles tang residing in the tank.

I met the alledge at a shady coffee shop :heh: in potong pasir to view the goods. With his accomplice, the alledge brought me to a carpark and showed me the contraband item.

Fearing for my life :( , I agreed to the abovestated transaction.

I would like to report to the moderators of SRC. Please hold a BOI on the abovementioned incident please and publicly expose the corruption within the Tang Police Force and see that the relevant perpetrators be brought to justice.

Sincerely traumatised

Glare

To the moderators : requesting to be put under the witness protection scheme for fear of repercussions from the defendant and his mob of potong pasirisians.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glare,

We have taken note of your statement and investigations are underway.

Technically, this scenario is impossible as there is no such organisation in SRC called the Tang Police.

I believed you may have been conned by a Pseudanthias Triksterconjobalis, masquerading as a Tang Policeman.

I repeat for the record, the only Tang organisation in SRC is the Tang Quartet (releasing classical album soon) and The Tang Dynasty Performing Troupe (busy preparing for Chinese New Year performances).

To all, in future, if you see a little pink fish flashing a Tang Police card, he's a fake. (There are no pink Tangs anyway... so that's a very good clue).

AT

ahhhh......the plot thickens....so the tang police recommends big giant sized tangs to other people.......a fishy biz!!!!

I smell some foul plays... ...DA, time to get your lawyer, whatever you say will be recorded and may be used against you if necessary.....

Thank you for your cooperation :evil::evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

5-6 or 56 :rolleyes: .....

imagine 56 in a 1 feet tang... how did you get it all in???? :lol:<_<

can lah.. stack them nicely and you can even put a hundred of them... :lol:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

I would like to report and expose a corruption scandal with our resident tang police.

STATEMENT TAKEN ON 1/1 (plaintiff: Glare, defendant: Dispar_anthias)

On that fateful day of the new year, I received a suspicious call from someone whom I found out later was our resident Tang Police. He was recommending me a sohal tang that was 11 inches big, stating that my 5ft will have enough space for it, KNOWING that I already have a purple, yellow and achilles tang residing in the tank.

I met the alledge at a shady coffee shop :heh: in potong pasir to view the goods. With his accomplice, the alledge brought me to a carpark and showed me the contraband item.

Fearing for my life :( , I agreed to the abovestated transaction.

I would like to report to the moderators of SRC. Please hold a BOI on the abovementioned incident please and publicly expose the corruption within the Tang Police Force and see that the relevant perpetrators be brought to justice.

Sincerely traumatised

Glare

To the moderators : requesting to be put under the witness protection scheme for fear of repercussions from the defendant and his mob of potong pasirisians.

Hey hey... the sohal has got nothing to do with me... remember, the person who got it and pass you was not me..... I just told you to go see see but you cannot resist your temptation thus you got it.... Okok wheres is mine so call accomplice..... :lol::lol::lol:

hello hello where are you, speak up :D:D:D Dun worry, depend yourself against that ugly donkey dung cuke.

BTW i am a small fish, see sohatang already shiver, how on earth will i dare to mess with it somemore.

PS: sohal tang scapel is known to be poisonous. :lol::lol::lol:

ahhhh......the plot thickens....so the tang police recommends big giant sized tangs to other people.......a fishy biz!!!!

I smell some foul plays... ...DA, time to get your lawyer, whatever you say will be recorded and may be used against you if necessary.....

Thank you for your cooperation :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Erm..... since when can super man poke his nose into this case... Hey go out, fly ard and catch some criminals lazy bum instead on surfing in SRC forum. No wonder, criminal case are rising this days :lol::lol::lol:

Are you a new species, DA? :lol:

There is no such genus & species of anthias!

yes there is... thats the original old genus name for a group of anthias which include dispar, purple queen and barlett anthias. Check doctor burgess marine atlas, they still using this genus name for the fishes mentioned above. But now think some website classify dispar and few others under the genus pesudanthias. Dun belive can ask morgan. BTW i know myself and my relatives better than anyone else. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, get updated then, little fish!

:)

Anyway, the SRC Secret Service will be banging on your door soon to bring you away for some torture interrogation, I mean, some simple questioning, at our Gulag, I mean, station. :evil:

Well, get updated then, little fish!

:)

Anyway, the SRC Secret Service will be banging on your door soon to bring you away for some torture interrogation, I mean, some simple questioning, at our Gulag, I mean, station. :evil:

I ask morgan, he said well that might be the old genus name, but still nto sure, so i think its best to still classify dispar and few others under mirolabricthys since doctor burgess still classify the anthuas under it.

Ah I am so scared.... Ah help me

Doctor Burgess studies fish diseases... he probably mislabeled Pseudanthias dispar under this 'mirolabricthys' wrongly, anyway... so don't follow the blind! ;)

If you still insist on being under mirolabrithys label... I can always change your nickname! :lol:

Doctor Burgess studies fish diseases... he probably mislabeled Pseudanthias dispar under this 'mirolabricthys' wrongly, anyway... so don't follow the blind! ;)

If you still insist on being under mirolabrithys label... I can always change your nickname! :lol:

My nickname???? when did i have nick name

FYI he also labelled barlett, purple queen and a few others under mirolabricthys.. so should not be wrong genus name.

FYI he also labelled barlett, purple queen and a few others under mirolabricthys.. so should not be wrong genus name.

Like I said... he or the book editor got it all wrong.

None of my fish ID books have placed the dispars, bartletts, purple queens under that mirolabrithys genus. They are all under the Pseudnathias genus.

Isn't your nickname Dispar_anthias... or is that in your IC? :lol:

You're quite clueless today huh? :evil: