Join now

Dispar_Anthias

Hey join the src tang police now..... Lets stop irresponsible reefers with compulsive buying disorder to buy too many tangs(be it any kind) to stock in their reef tank.(Those have let say 4-5 tangs in a 2feet tank better watch out :eyebrow::eyebrow::lol::lol: ) Most tangs in the wild school while some established huge territory(like sohal), therefore only large tank(IMO 4 feet and above) allows only 1 or 2 and maybe only of the smaller zebrasoma species.And thus cruel to crop thm up in small tank with minimum filteration.

So join the SRC tang police now!!!! It will be lead by me (dispar anthias :lol::lol::lol::lol: ) So to join, i need to know your tank condition and such, of course those with many tangs as mentioned above better not join or you will get hell from me :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Punishment for irresponsible reefers.....

1)Warning- remove your tang quick and spot check will be done. Name will be recorded too

2)Slight punishment- Tangs will be confiscated and put into mor*** or boss's tank. :eyebrow::eyebrow: Drink a cup of skimmate

3)heavy punishment-(repeat offenders) Cynide will be added to your reef.... After 5 days when everthing dies, tank will be break apart by me

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dispar_anthias,

As a member of the Tang family... I declare that you have no right or authority to start a paramilitary organisation of any sort regarding the Acanthurus, Paracanthurus, Ctenochaetus & Zebrasoma species BECAUSE you are just a simple anthia who have no idea about our lifestyles.

Go back to hovering above your coral head... we tangs have a lot of ocean to cover to bother getting ourselves involved in any sort of Tang Police organisation. We are quite busy already running the Tang Quartet and Tang Dynasty Performing Troupe.

Tangs alot!

Achilles Tang on behalf of the other Tangs in SRC.

Dispar_anthias,

As a member of the Tang family... I declare that you have no right or authority to start a paramilitary organisation of any sort regarding the Acanthurus, Paracanthurus, Ctenochaetus & Zebrasoma species BECAUSE you are just a simple anthia who have no idea about our lifestyles.

Go back to hovering above your coral head... we tangs have a lot of ocean to cover to bother getting ourselves involved in any sort of Tang Police organisation. We are quite busy already running the Tang Quartet and Tang Dynasty Performing Troupe.

Tangs alot!

Achilles Tang on behalf of the other Tangs in SRC.

hey Acanthrus achilles,

hey on the behalf of my anthias family including mirolabrichthys, pseudanathias, nemathias, paranthias and serranocirrhitus, we feel that we have the right to create such organisation. This help to prevent poor reefer's tank to be seriously polluted by you guys :angry::angry::angry:

Yup, you already mention that you guys have lots of ocean to cover thus it is not right to put your guys in a tank that small... Hey i am doing you good so dun come grumbling <_<<_<:heh::heh: