corn stick LR

osmosis

• SRC Member
Maybe, just maybe, we are confusing corals with live rocks. I am seeing a lot of new hobbyist confusing live rocks with hard corals. They must have picked up their "knowledge" from someone.

We wouldn't be too surprised though if names got more creative around corals will we?

It is seldom seen that I agree with AT (LOL), but LFS very big meh?

Too bad that most of the time some LFS owners or workers will give false info. :( .. I have been given false info so many times :( . If I haven't found forums like this, I would be believing them too.

Also, different LFS give different names to fishes, shrimps, corals. So how? Unless we upload a photo of the stuff/LS we bought, we might never know the truth. Until then, we would be fool by them giving false info like feeding habits and such. Sometimes, I believe it's not their fault either coz too many LS come and most of which they have never seen before so therefore know very little of it.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

no... LFS doesnt mean anythings...

and i only mention it is 'wounded', but not bleeding. and u see the open and close inverted comma? try to understand ppl sentences for the actual meaning.

may be i am a newbie to u, and corn stick LR is not sold by CF, but is the term from them. nvm.

and thanx for the tuitoria u all gave me on attitude, but i dun find the alot of ppl have learn it, hor? SpiderOne.

If i have no confident, i woundnt say that it is corn stick.

Nvm. please cloze or lock the thread b4 the flaming get too serious.

• SRC Member

Hmm.......hw abt doing a search for so called corn stick liverocks on the net and enpscyopedia. If its can be found then there is else it doesn't exist. :angel:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

ppls pls.. dont keep commenting..

osmosis -> like I have already told u.. go take a photo of it and post it up.

Then it will clear everyone question mark...

no point talk talk and talk back.. this is a dissucss and sharing forum not quarrelling forum..

Yes I know everyone dont know whoever... since those things that u saying r not related to the question ask dont comment it...

noone is happy to be commented by ppls... or how badly ppls say u r when they dont even know who u r...

and what's more who has the right...

relax and be easy...

Hmm.......hw abt doing a search for so called corn stick liverocks on the net and enpscyopedia. If its can be found then there is else it doesn't exist. :angel:

Believe me, I did a search on the internet for corn stick LR.

No such thing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Corn sticks on the other hand... :lol: do you need wart removers? Or a pan to bake corn in? ;)

Hi Osmosis,

and i only mention it is 'wounded', but not bleeding. and u see the open and close inverted comma? try to understand ppl sentences for the actual meaning.

Nobody can understand you if you don't describe it properly my friend. :(

may be i am a newbie to u, and corn stick LR is not sold by CF, but is the term from them. nvm.

I told you Jon from Coral Farm has never sold as liverock as Corn Sticks. I called him yesterday to verify. Who did you speak with in Coral Farm?

If i have no confident, i woundnt say that it is corn stick.

Nvm. please cloze or lock the thread b4 the flaming get too serious.

If you are still confident then by all means, pls refer to your LR as cornsticks. But have you ever thought that whoever 'taught' you this name may be wrong... or that you may have misheard or made a mistake somehow?

Anyway... I don't think anyone wants to flame you unnecessarily. It's just that your response to people who were trying their best to help wasn't exactly very er.. thankful... and therefore you are getting the appropriate responses.

Anyway, I really hope you still want to clear this up but before we can help you, you must help us.

Take a photo as someone suggested.... of the whole piece of Corn Stick LR and the wounded part... and we can analyze it for you.

PEACE, :peace:

AT

• SRC Member

we need a huge Chiller in here... :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/