bulk order from the states

ah^siao

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Yo JC85 be more steady in yr decisions ya? Dont have to follow other people's lead u know, if u really wana order just stick to the thread and hope that Ah Siao pulls this through...More people ordering = more chances of gettin the order through... ;)

• SRC Member

Hi ah siao,

I want to order the blowfishaquatics

1)Gorgonian Knobby

2)Purple Sea Whip

3)Purple Sea Plume

got it from the list u post. dunno if it still stands.

Wei :)

okok.. i just got a list of goods avaliable from another company.. here is goes...

Ricordia

Worms

-Feather Duster

Sponges

-Orange Finger

-Red Finger

-Red Serrated

-Yellow Leather

-Colored Ball

-Wood Rope

Ocotocoral

-Gorgonian Knobby

-Golden Rod

-Purple Sea Whip

-Purple Sea Plume

-Corky Sea Finger

-Yellow Deep Water Gorg

-Bryzoe

-Sea Fan

Mollusks

-Octopus

-Red Flame Scallop

-Greek Goddess

-Blue Doris

-Lettuce Sea Slug

-Gulf Astrea (large)

-Key Astrea (small)

Crabs & Shrimp

-Peppermint Shrimp

-Anemone Shrimp

-Coral Banded Shrimp

-Gold Banded Shrimp

-Pederson Shrimp

-Decorator Crab

-Sponge Crab

-Arrow Crab

-Porcelain Crab

-Emerald (Mithrax) Crab

-Sally Light Foot Crab

-Scarlet Red Leg Hermit

-Blue Leg Hermit

-Assorted Hermit

-Horseshoe Crab

-Shame Face Crab

Urchins and Sea Stars

-Pin Cushion Sea Urchin

-Pencil Urchin

-Basket Starfish

-Sea Stars

-Common Surpent

-Brittle Surpent

-Sea Cucumber

Anemones

-Condylactis

-Giant Condylactis

-Flowering Rock Anemone

-Carpet Anemone

-Curley Q Anemone

Tunicates

-Red Sea Squirt

-Orange Tunicate

this is from blowfish aquatics...

Don't get your hopes up on this bulk order. I have already told the organizer of this order that Blowfish Aquatics will not be shipping to him.

First he lied to us telling us he was an importer and had a retail pet shop. He then posted our confidential emails on this board.

Blane from TheSea.org will not be selling to him either. I have talked to him and he told me he has told your organizer that he will not be shipping to him.

Honesty is always the best road to take and we can not trust the organizer of this bulk order so how can you?

Bryan Thompson

BlowfishAquatics.com

Ah Siao... were you VERY clear to both of them about how you wanted to process this?

Not everyone knows you are going to apply for the relevant paperwork & import permits via your family business.

You should have thought it over carefully... and be very clear to all concerned because I allowed this bulk order to take place here in SRC as a hobbyist venture and not a commercial order.

It's quite embarrassing for the rest of the interested SRC reefers to have to receive negative news straight from the two US retailers themselves.

So what kind of correspondences actually took place and what confidential info did you divulge that got they so riled up? :huh:

Please clear the air or I'll talk to Blane himself (I have chatted with him before as he was here in SRC last year).

AT

AT

There is no negative reflection on this board at all or on its members.

When we were contacted and asked if you ship to Singapore, we explained that we export only to wholesalers or pet shops. We do not ship directly to consumers. He said he was a wholesaler.

He did not mention anything about this board or that he was trying to do a group buy. I received an email from someone in Singapore that directed me to this board. That day I sent him and email letting him know that I would not be shipping to him. I don’t see that posted anywhere on this board.

He posted our and Blane’s livestock shipping guarantees on this board and neither Blane nor myself offer arrive alive guarantees on overseas shipments. He never bothered to ask.

To sum it up, we do supply ricordia to Singapore but will not be sending any to him because overseas relationships have to be built on a foundation of trust and I don’t think we have that with him. If you are interested in quality ricordia, it is there now in one of your local pet stores.

Bryan Thompson

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to SRC.

Thanks for clarifying this matter.

I consider this matter closed then.

Sorry guys (those interested in this group buy), looks like this whole thing's gone down the drain.

AT