bulk order from the states

ah^siao

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

invoice have.. but that's the cost price.. without the shipping charges...

understand? it's the shipping charges that's a killer... alot of hidden charges..

i'm doing everyone a favor here and u questioning me... i'm importing this cauz i wants those zoos and ricodias...

no cauz of personal gain...

• SRC Member

this is wad the guy from florida tell me abt ricodias...

We have all colors except yellow. Yellow does not exist. It is a bleached out green ricordia. Will get a good mixture of all the colors.

Bryan

Blowfish Aquatics, Inc.

(317)714-1685

• SRC Member

Guys, i think ahsiao is doing us a favor in giving this lobang to get rare stuff and those not found in singapore. Cut him some slack will ya? IF he profits a bit, let it be lor... willing buyer and willing seller what..

those who think that they dunt wanna buy, dunt buy lah.. i dunt see whats the issue here.

I agree...he's a nice guy...comeon...he is just doing pple a favour, also helping himself....kana treated like conman...must post receipt and all....I think if you cant trust him ....solution is dun order....

He has been posting in this forum for quite a while and he has a good reputation. many have been exchanging ideas and exp with him for quite a while...and many has met him too during LFS trips.

so for newbies in this forum who cant trust him...then dun order lor. :peace:

• SRC Member

thanks bro deepblue...

We collect the ricordia after you order. If you order today we will ship your order early next week. It will arrive in Singapore on Thursday or Friday of next week. It takes 2 days to reach you. You are 13 hours ahead of us in time.

We will collect you a variety of top quality ricordia. All great colors.

this is a mail from blowfish aquatics...who interested in getting them?

i'll place a order? min is 200 piece... price i fix at 50 first...( it'll be lesser than that) if come cheaper i lower it for bros... cuaz this is kinda unexpected and who is interested?

rougly just name the number of pieces u wan?

• SRC Member

i haven actually cal the pricing... so cannot confirm.. but will offer the lowest price... ok guys? i promise...

cauz i'm iterested in getting the rics. the zoos haven confirm yet.. sorry guys... but i'll try and get them confirm asap?

• SRC Member

Hi Ah Siao,

Would we still be able to choose the color? Just to confirm.

If not, there could be a issue if ric are going on a first come first serve basis. Those who choose last may not get what they want.

• SRC Member
Maybe AS can distribute among the buyers impartially. :)

I think it would be difficult because in thesea.org the ric have different prices. US$10, 14, 16, 20, etc.

Of course, everyone will want to go for the $20+ ones.

However, if the ric is according to order then there wont be that much problem.

• SRC Member
We will collect you a variety of top quality ricordia. All great colors.

this is a mail from blowfish aquatics...who interested in getting them?

i'll place a order? min is 200 piece... price i fix at 50 first...( it'll be lesser than that) if come cheaper i lower it for bros... cuaz this is kinda unexpected and who is interested?

rougly just name the number of pieces u wan?

Hi,

I would like to backup too, as I'm just looking for some unique colours that I've not seen here. It will be difficult for your to distribute the colour to individual preference. Thanks for your effort.

btw, if you are showing the airway bill value, do note that sometimes they will state a lower value than the actual transacted price, for whatever reason they have. So, dun get yourselves into flame while trying to do us a favour. :)