Nice meeting you AT, Tanzy etc

strat

• SRC Member

Really nice meeting you and tanzy, morgan, Hon and some more (2 more - sorry can't remember the nick :P ) at maxima's house today.

Looks like all "masters " of the trade are there. :bow::bow:

ps: Thanks for the snails again max. They are happliy cleaning my tank now :heh:

Errr... pls don't call us masters... you can call Morgan, Professor Morgan... but not us! ;)

It was just four musketeers.. Tanzy, Morgan, Rumor & myself today. Hon was with us at Maxima's place.

We visited Hon & Maxima and then we proceeded to Pasir Ris LFS & farms... then to T95.

Nothing much actually.... or are we just numb after seeing livestock all the time? ;)

• SRC Member
Errr... pls don't call us masters... you can call Morgan, Professor Morgan... but not us! ;)

It was just four musketeers.. Tanzy, Morgan, Rumor & myself today. Hon was with us at Maxima's place.

We visited Hon & Maxima and then we proceeded to Pasir Ris LFS & farms... then to T95.

Nothing much actually.... or are we just numb after seeing livestock all the time? ;)

Everyday see yr own tank .. no wonder you numb already

I saw u too wat. btw, I finally saw the famous ms BB. :rolleyes:

I purposely bang into u.. lucky u not chio bu..

haha..!!! infamous pair of bak zhang hor..!!

so AT got tapong any bak zhang or not..?

grinning ear to ear today bo??