Colorful Sticks and Flowers

cedricang

Dear Bros / Sis,

After gathering some feed back from this thread on the types of incentives that they would like to see, i am please to launch it on COLOURFUL FLOWERS ZOAS thread as well as the ULTRA COLOUR STICKS thread :peace:

PROMOTION for this weekend ONLY - i.e. 10th and 11th Sep 2011

GET ANY 5 OF THE SELECTION AND GET ADDITIONAL 1 ZOAs + 1 SPS FRAGS FREE + 10% OFF ON THE SPOT

For those who are unable to come over and collect it, a non-refunable $50 deposit is required to secure the package deal so as to be fair to other genuine bros.

ONLY 5 SETs will be available on FCFS basis !!! So hurry and dont miss this deal ;)

Kindly refer to both the thread for the selection of SPS and Zoas respective...pm me for viewing and collection details.

Happy reefing to all :friends:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Good stuff. Won't regret!

Thanks bro for coming by and great time chatting with you on the goooood old days......:friends:

Glad you like those staff, hope they flourish in your tank ya :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

More power to you, Cedric. Good stuff.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

More power to you, Cedric. Good stuff.

Thanks bro for your word of support, havent been catching up with you though...hope to see you around someday :friends:

Just finish watching soccer ma ....

Lol...I thought so too hehee :upsidedown:

LOL, u sponsor the other 6 ft lor! :)

No worries bro, wait till you buy me a landed house as big as yours hor...dont say 6 ft, 12 ft also no sweat lor :lol:

Anyway, thanks so much for the bros who has responded well to the special promo ^_^ all the zoas frag pack has all been snapped up...though SPS frag pack still have balanced two but guess the offer will expired in 30 mins time.

Thanks so much for the kind support once again ;)