Fresh water fish to swop for any marine live stock

sky

• SRC Member

got 5 3-4" blood porrot, 3 5"pacu, and some fresh water fish to swop fpr any marine live stock...or if you got nth to swop, adoption only also can...cause got complain from hdb commitee for keeping too much fish... :(

• SRC Member

wah...can get complained for rearing too many fish??? :unsure::P they scared that you are an unauthorized fish dealer or something?

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member
got 5 3-4" blood porrot, 3 5"pacu, and some fresh water fish to swop fpr any marine live stock...or if you got nth to swop, adoption only also can...cause got complain from hdb commitee for keeping too much fish... :(

I tot only can have complain for keeping too many dogs.. first time heard of complain for keeping too many fishes... :lol:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
wah...can get complained for rearing too many fish??? :unsure::P they scared that you are an unauthorized fish dealer or something?

unauthorized? Cannot be lah... gov already approve or doing business at home liao...

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

• SRC Member

unauthorized? Cannot be lah... gov already approve or doing business at home liao...

heee...... then i also dun understand how come HDB can complain about having too many fish. unless they scared we breed in broods and den all release them into canals or sell them to our neighbourin countries, blab blab blab blab...

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member
go to the HDB website and look it up. from what i understand is any tank which is more than 5 ft is subjected to getting an approval from HDB.

but the number of fish kept is not subject to approval, right?

• SRC Member

Danno ler...just so fed-up when suddenly someone from the hdb hq came and gave me warning.He told me someone did complain bout me...i think maybe is my house owner.wanna move out liao.i used to keep 6 tank in my old home in terrace house. :cry2::cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member
Danno ler...just so fed-up when suddenly someone from the hdb hq came and gave me warning.He told me someone did complain bout me...i think maybe is my house owner.wanna move out liao.i used to keep 6 tank in my old home in terrace house. :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Your house owner? You keep a 5 feet or bigger tank isit? You use too much of his water that's why he complained?... ;)

You're renting somebody's place and you have a tank at home??

Yeah... he was worried you'll damage his house! Flood, fire, floor damage?

Hmmm....

• SRC Member
go to the HDB website and look it up. from what i understand is any tank which is more than 5 ft is subjected to getting an approval from HDB.

May I know the website, and the effective date?

I asked the branch office before, but they just say that it is consier as a furniture, but just bear in mind the pressure load that's all....should have asked that officer for a letter!

• SRC Member

I think this so call hdb guy is a fake or a friend. its not official from hdb. 100% ur house ownner doing the craps. maybe ur house owner smell fishy when in his place. and maybe he feeeling u are up to no good for something fishy. or he feel fishy about u