Anyone from Army, CDF, Police, Al-Qaeda?

Tanzy

• SRC Member

Since the Naval and the Airfarce people are so keen in identifying their own kind I thought the rest shouldn't be left out.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

This thread exists only to mock the other two armed forces branch.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Do you seriously believe that an Al-Qaeda operative will reveal himself on this forum or that the IS people will suspect that we are going to poison Singapore with acro slime?

The humour lies in the absurdity of the situation.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member
I'm from Al-froggy. :lol:

You look blue. Are you OK?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

Hmm, as far as I know, the ISA and the government has no room for humour. They are already trembling in their shorts with the current security situation. so dunt test them, they just might crack down and call ppl up for questioning of if AT is a terrorist ring leader..

Since the Naval and the Airfarce people are so keen in identifying their own kind I thought the rest shouldn't be left out.

Not sure what was discussed, and who was "keen in identifying their own kind", that trigger to start this thread.

No matter how proud that person would be of his services, IMHO it really got nothing to do with Singapore Reef Club. This is a public forum. And no one know who is reading it, and of what purpose. Perhaps this is just some basic rules we have to guard ourselves when chatting in the internet, especially when touching the National Defence. It's really not relevant at all.

I have seen this type of discussion and also identifying themselves as which unit, etc. happened in many other forums, and the moderator immediately put a stop to the discussion, and the participants also being sensitive enough to stop n realised it.

Just wish to state my personal opinion. Please dun flame me, ok?

Cheers!

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Giving up hobby, due to family commitment.

• SRC Member

Don't you get it! As I have stated earlier, I am making a mockery of the other Navy and Airforce threads. I'm implicitly saying how stupid the other threads are. If I am that keen to get all the SAF reefers to fall in, I would have stated my name, rank, NRIC no. and unit.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member
better to be safe then sorry put a stop in all these guys

Dude, lighten up. I understand your concerns but there nothing relevant to the ops of the navy or airforce in the respective threads. I went through 10 pages of rubbish (typical sailors) and there's nothing classified in there. If they start talking about the 'secret' plan to invade Malaysia by tooting their silly whistles at the correct pitch to cause humans to explode I'll put a stop to it.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

Not sure what was discussed, and who was "keen in identifying their own kind", that trigger to start this thread.

No matter how proud that person would be of his services, IMHO it really got nothing to do with Singapore Reef Club. This is a public forum. And no one know who is reading it, and of what purpose. Perhaps this is just some basic rules we have to guard ourselves when chatting in the internet, especially when touching the National Defence. It's really not relevant at all.

I have seen this type of discussion and also identifying themselves as which unit, etc. happened in many other forums, and the moderator immediately put a stop to the discussion, and the participants also being sensitive enough to stop n realised it.

Just wish to state my personal opinion. Please dun flame me, ok?

Cheers!

this is kopi-tiam ma.... <_<

Dude, lighten up. I understand your concerns but there nothing relevant to the ops of the navy or airforce in the respective threads. I went through 10 pages of rubbish (typical sailors) and there's nothing classified in there. If they start talking about the 'secret' plan to invade Malaysia by tooting their silly whistles at the correct pitch to cause humans to explode I'll put a stop to it.

What do you mean by that? <_<

Do you want me to get me sea dogs in here and make you walk the plank? Blistering Barnacles!!

We'll blow we pipes in ye ears till it bleeds, ye scurvy dog!

Traitor, ye used to be on the water yerself... we'll kinsmen!! Although ye craft was tiny... we have never mocked ye!

Bah... shiver me timbers! :pirate: