Reverse Sunset Monti

Hey SPS fanatics,

Here's the pic as promise :friends:

The Reverse Sunset Monti :wub:

The first pic below taken with all the chilli red colour polyp is fully extended !

post-1460-0-03114100-1314075530_thumb.jp

The second pic taken with all the red polyp closed up to show the overall forest green base.

post-1460-0-41565500-1314075524_thumb.jp

Hope you enjoy the pic :)

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Hey SPS fanatics,

Here's the pic as promise :friends:

The Reverse Sunset Monti :wub:

The first pic below taken with all the chilli red colour polyp is fully extended !

post-1460-0-03114100-1314075530_thumb.jp

The second pic taken with all the red polyp closed up to show the overall forest green base.

post-1460-0-41565500-1314075524_thumb.jp

Hope you enjoy the pic :)

Very nice..:thumbsup: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Received so many calls for the frags :blink: ...i probably will just left with a 20 cents coin for my own to grow liao :upsidedown:

So....r u going to frag it?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

So....r u going to frag it?

Er...bro, all the frags are all taken, pending two more pieces for viewing later. Hopfully there will be more of these available to more bros :thumbsup:

Er...bro, all the frags are all taken, pending two more pieces for viewing later. Hopfully there will be more of these available to more bros :thumbsup:

great gesture in sharing bro !

Now let it groooooooooooow......

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

forgive my noob question.

Just wondering, what are the exact differences between this and Chilli Pepper?

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

The picture above is specially dedicated to bro Jeremy who so sweet in taking the Mooris idol pair for me while he is holidaying in Maldives :friends:

Ahhhh thanks Cedric. Hey you know the Monti looks like the hulk being shoot a million times with blood spots all over the body. I think you should call it blood shot hulk

forgive my noob question.

Just wondering, what are the exact differences between this and Chilli Pepper?

Hi Bro, that's is a good valid question. :thumbsup:

Firstly, the RSS is an encrysting monti, whereas CP tends to plate out.

RSS has a much dense polyp density, each polyp stays very near to each other, while CP has a much wider seperation between the polyps.

From astetic point of view, the RSS from far tend to appear as more redish overall (due to it's denser red polyp) while CP appears to be more greenish as a whole due to it's more scattered red polyps. It we place this two SPS side by side, the contrast will be pretty obvious .

Just my humble observations :)

Ahhhh thanks Cedric. Hey you know the Monti looks like the hulk being shoot a million times with blood spots all over the body. I think you should call it blood shot hulk

Lol...you are so very imaginative...blood shot hulk sound cool :upsidedown:

Since this monti has already been widely recognise in the US, shall follow the id so that there will be consistency in naming !

RSS has a much dense polyp density, each polyp stays very near to each other, while CP has a much wider seperation between the polyps.

From astetic point of view, the RSS from far tend to appear as more redish overall (due to it's denser red polyp) while CP appears to be more greenish as a whole due to it's more scattered red polyps. It we place this two SPS side by side, the contrast will be pretty obvious .

Ah now we know!

• SRC Member

Thanks for the enlightenment. Indeed polyp density is higher...

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Thanks for the enlightenment. Indeed polyp density is higher...

Hey, not at all bro, just happen to have both montis and able to share my little observation that's all :friends:

• SRC Member