Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

Looks interesting, but will have restriction on some tanks with euro bracing.

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

i checked with the supplier if your tank have micro bubbles , then u will need to get the TOM Aqua lifter

Humble tank :

Equipment :

i checked with the supplier if your tank have micro bubbles , then u will need  to get the TOM Aqua lifter

Hope u might enlighten me.. how would the aqua lifter work to help controlling micro bubbles in the tank?

read the description of the aqualifter in one of the webbies but stil catch no ball :eyeblur:

it will suck out the air in the overflow box so that the vaccum can maintain the same in the box

Humble tank :

Equipment :

it will suck out the air in the overflow box so that the vaccum can maintain the same in the box

ohh.. so u are saying the aqua lifter will be connected to the blue tube seen at the top of the overflow box??

it is used to suck out the air caused by microbubbles that is trapped at the top of the box am i right??

if the aqualifter is used to do the above.. y not just connect the tube to the venturi inlet of any pump, ie the seio820 which would work the same way?

Any bros out there have any opinions bout this?

• SRC Member

This is a product that is overpriced...

If I have not remember wrongly, it cost some 200SGD. So if you have a small tank, please it will become senseless to buy it, make another tank with overflow/surface skimming may even be cheaper.

Unless you want to save the hassle then buy loh. But it is more worthwhile consider the cost effectiveness to change the tank on a long run, save much mainetnance on the long run too.

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

same here

Humble tank :

Equipment :

any body have pic of how low i need to set the water at ?

Humble tank :

Equipment :