Constructive feedback

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Since the hot topic these days is on constructive feedback....

Is this consider a form of constructive feedback?

Message from moorish_idol to me this morninig when failed to get some stuff from terryansimon.... which I GOT....

Message Forwarded From moorish_idol

so u got the stuff from terry?

next time dun be a angel

If you think you can spoil my day like this... nay.... moorish_idol, u can ###### while I am hugging the stuff I just got from terry.... :P

Oh yeah, begging terry to let you come at 6pm the day before everyone else is not kiasu while you label me as one?!??!! ######

Edited by DeepBlue

• SRC Member

hehehe...

bro cool down, this type of ppl just ignore.

when terry posted the last time round,he was the one who is bringing 8 frens and THEIR families to terry's place at 6pm while everyone is going at 8pm!

talk about being kiasu.

:lol:

• SRC Member

Message from moorish_idol to me this morninig when failed to get some stuff from terryansimon.... which I GOT....

If you think you can spoil my day like this... nay.... moorish_idol, u can ##### while I am hugging the stuff I just got from terry.... :P

Oh yeah, begging terry to let you come at 6pm the day before everyone else is not kiasu while you label me as one?!??!! #####

relax lah, why get over this stuff, it is a sunday.

Edited by DeepBlue

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think you can spoil my day like this... nay.... moorish_idol, u can ###### while I am hugging the stuff I just got from terry.... :P

Oh yeah, begging terry to let you come at 6pm the day before everyone else is not kiasu while you label me as one?!??!! #####

An angel once told me this story:

I think I must have offended a lot of people... now getting a slab of pms.... some cursing and swearing at me.... :(:(

Sori, terryansimon... I really meant well... and may hv come across wrongly to others as being kiasu..... :(

Juz thot I was doing a favour by highlighting possible arguments that may result...

in this way or another...

I decided to back out of this sales and keep my big mouth shut less I be blacklisted further.... or risk getting my new tank smashed...

:peace::peace:

Well i am not a beggar

Edited by DeepBlue

life sucks

hehehe...

bro cool down, this type of ppl just ignore.

when terry posted the last time round,he was the one who is bringing 8 frens and THEIR families to terry's place at 6pm while everyone is going at 8pm!

talk about being kiasu.

:lol:

nah, never intend to go down, since everyone is so keen might well tell u all i bringmore friend and reach early.

This is to show one of the lousiest way to sell..

life sucks

I LIKE to REMIND everyone again that basic civility is expected from ALL members in SRC.

Be polite and everything will be fine and dandy. And that goes for PMs as well.

The Admin

I LIKE to REMIND everyone again that basic civility is expected from ALL members in SRC.

Be polite and everything will be fine and dandy. And that goes for PMs as well.

The Admin

Thanks AT for the reaction.

I dun see a reason to insult ppl or scold ppl , this is uneducated things to do so.

life sucks

• SRC Member

Thanks AT for the reaction.

I dun see a reason to insult ppl or scold ppl , this is uneducated things to do so.

Yeah.... and you are the one who started it.... in ur PM to me first....

BTW, I am THAT angel.... and I agreed its nothing wrong juz to highlight to terry some possible negative occurences that could result because of the way the sales was being carried out...

Anyway, I can't be bothered.... because terry gets to choose who HE wants to sell too (as he stated) and he CHOSE me.... and NOT you....

and I don't see why it is ethical for you to be cursing me via pms juz because he did not choose you....

Sorry, AT....

Yeah.... and you are the one who started it.... in ur PM to me first....

BTW, I am THAT angel.... and I agreed its nothing wrong juz to highlight to terry some possible negative occurences that could result because of the way the sales was being carried out...

Anyway, I can't be bothered.... because terry gets to choose who HE wants to sell too (as he stated) and he CHOSE me.... and NOT you....

and I don't see why it is ethical for you to be cursing me via pms juz because he did not choose you....

Sorry, AT....

wat do u mean? i am an educated person and i dun curse or swear at U.

I use angel.... i love angel...

SHow us a PM which i curse, if it is a fake one, i will hand up the post to civil law case.

life sucks

USE PMs to address each other ..and reefers here know what happened. Dun have to further explain or argue.

Thank You