Dear Santa...

mUAr_cHEe

• SRC Member

Dear Santa,

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Desmond and I'm 22 years old this year. I've been a very good boy all year round and as usual, I'm writing to you during this festive season.

If its not too much of a trouble, I'd like to have a chilli red Ferrari 360 Modena Spider. The same shade of red as your suit. As my Mini has been making weird knocking sounds recently.

I think you might have missed out on the same request a few consecutive years back.

I still have faith and trust that you do exist. Believe me, there aren't many 22 year olds that actually believe that you sir still exist.

Yours sincerely

Desmond a.k.a mUAr_cHEe from SRC.

PS : My H& S Skimmer is a tad bit worn out. I'd like a replacement with the words "Bubble King" on it the next time round.

Thanks for reading.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

PS : My H& S Skimmer is a tad bit worn out. I'd like a replacement with the words "Bubble King" on it the next time round.

think he heard you.....

post-11-1102583870.jpg

• SRC Member

Dear Desmond,

I did receive your letters over the years but as Hot Wheels has limited production on this model, I gave priority to the younger boys, and girls. As a result, there just wasn't one left for you. Please be patient.

Naughty boy... you spoilt the Mini model that I gave you when you were 16 years old? You should learn to take care of your toys better.

My elves are now making a banner with the words "Bubble King". I hope to be able to put the words onto whatever it is you have (H&S... what is that?).

Merry Greetings,

Santa

p.s. Stop leaving me cookies and milk. I am a big fat old man who likes his steak medium rare with red wine.