Display your fowlr tank here!!

• SRC Member
Just to entice you more, LCK have a batch of very nicely colored kings. call and see if they are still available. go grab them before they are gone

Thanks for the info bro, i think they shld be gone by now :paiseh: Don't think i will try the king as a first timer. hehe

forgot to add, koran and blue lipstick also available at sealife.. :upsidedown:

Bro, I like the bluelips you shown me the other time.. Will be getting a small one to try out..How is your tank now, stabilized already?

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
Thanks for the info bro, i think they shld be gone by now :paiseh: Don't think i will try the king as a first timer. hehe

Bro, I like the bluelips you shown me the other time.. Will be getting a small one to try out..How is your tank now, stabilized already?

Bro, everything doing fine, all are well except the mini rock beauty, he seem to have ich on and off. But the good thing is that he is feeding well so i am not so worried. If this weekend I got some time will invite u over to have a look. Check out Sealife, i visited them last weekend they have lots of different angels

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

Hi All FOWLR Lovers

Had never post my, here we go:

hi , beautiful tuskfish u hv , im been trying to keep HT but unsuccesfull in my last 4 tries , mine is also fowlr tank

All died within 1 month...how long hv u kept yours ? can share yr experience in keeping the HT..and where u got yr fish ?

Any others care to share experience in keeping this fish.

• SRC Member
Bro, everything doing fine, all are well except the mini rock beauty, he seem to have ich on and off. But the good thing is that he is feeding well so i am not so worried. If this weekend I got some time will invite u over to have a look. Check out Sealife, i visited them last weekend they have lots of different angels

bro, never hear from you last weekend leh... Gather fishtalk & kennethK to go over also...

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
hi , beautiful tuskfish u hv , im been trying to keep HT but unsuccesfull in my last 4 tries , mine is also fowlr tank

All died within 1 month...how long hv u kept yours ? can share yr experience in keeping the HT..and where u got yr fish ?

Any others care to share experience in keeping this fish.

This HT been with me for slightly more then 1 year. Its in my quarantine tank for 4 months (2ft) before transfer to my FOWLR tank. Bear in mind that HT is a predator. Mine does not disturb fishes been in the tank, however new introduced fish will be disturb.

Recently introduce a 2" King Angel and HT is disturbing it. Luckily the small king can take care of itself.

This HT been with me for slightly more then 1 year. Its in my quarantine tank for 4 months (2ft) before transfer to my FOWLR tank. Bear in mind that HT is a predator. Mine does not disturb fishes been in the tank, however new introduced fish will be disturb.

Recently introduce a 2" King Angel and HT is disturbing it. Luckily the small king can take care of itself.

thks for the reply bro, envy u can keep it for more than a year.....where u get it from ?? looks like its a philippines specimen right........if ever u decide to let go of the fish...let me know.....thks

majestic doing well, now not as shy when 1st introduce to other fishes. now feeding on pallet & mysis, add garlic tjuice to fish food twice a week. now thinking of adding blue tang or yellow tang after i fix up my marco skimmer.

• SRC Member
majestic doing well, now not as shy when 1st introduce to other fishes. now feeding on pallet & mysis, add garlic tjuice to fish food twice a week. now thinking of adding blue tang or yellow tang after i fix up my marco skimmer.

Better fix up the skimmer fast as fowlr tank will have super high NO3 due to the number and size of fishes we have. It is essential to clear the nutrients quickly. I need to wash my skimmer cup every other day... :ph34r:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

Better fix up the skimmer fast as fowlr tank will have super high NO3 due to the number and size of fishes we have. It is essential to clear the nutrients quickly. I need to wash my skimmer cup every other day... :ph34r:

skimmer i brought weipro 2013 from a reefer. it's working fine now but 4 of my nemo RIP liao. had do a 1/2 tank water change 2 days back. now left with 4 nemo, majestic & PDT swimming lively.

• SRC Member
mopiko going to buy me good skimmer, :eyebrow: . now pdt & majestic sick & downwith ich..... help...

haha. airman like to blow "hot air" lo. LOL. think most properly the water perimeter worsen. might help if stop adding new fishes at moment and improve water condition.

there a thread on white spots lurking around in forum you can do a search on it. if fish only you can try having UV or catch the fish out and set up a QT tank and dose some copper. bear in mind not to over dose it. or you can wait it out the strongest fish will survive and feed them with garlic and vitamins enriched food.

ai yo, Airman, how big is your tank?

Remind me of last time, when i every week add livestock, tank crash then....

mine is a 3ft feet tank, inside only left with 5 demsel, 1 pdt, 2 sand star, 1 cleaner shrimp & majestic. i had not been adding any fish liao. skimmer is skimming dark water, temp is 29. afraid my bro in law feed them in the afternoon or evening after my dad had feed them, had told them to feed only twice a day.

• SRC Member
mine is a 3ft feet tank, inside only left with 5 demsel, 1 pdt, 2 sand star, 1 cleaner shrimp & majestic. i had not been adding any fish liao. skimmer is skimming dark water, temp is 29. afraid my bro in law feed them in the afternoon or evening after my dad had feed them, had told them to feed only twice a day.

if budget allows go get more good quality live rocks. can try getting from bazzar. live rocks is also part of the filtration process and provide good hiding spots for fish as well. powder